RV Parks Lease Addendum
RV Spaces Only
Mesa, Arizona Sample
Crime Free Addendum to Rental Agreement:
In consideration of the execution or renewal of a lease of the space identified in the rental agreement, the parties agree as follows:
1. Tenant, any members of the tenant’s household or a guest or other person under the tenant’s control shall not engage in criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity, on or near the said premises. “Drug-related criminal activity” means the illegal manufacture, sale, distribution, use, or possession with intent to manufacture, sell, distribute, or use of a controlled substance (as defined in Section 102 or the Controlled Substance Act [21 U.S.C 802]).
2. Tenant, any member of the tenant’s household or a guest or other person under the tenant’s control shall not engage in any act intended to facilitate criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity, on or near the said premises.
3. Tenant or members of the household will not permit the space to be used for, or to facilitate criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity, regardless of whether the individual engaging in such activity is a member of the household or a guest.
4. Tenant, any member of the tenant’s household or a guest, or another person under the tenant’s control shall not engage in the unlawful manufacturing, selling, using, storing, keeping or giving of a controlled substance as defined in A.R.S. 13-3451, at any locations, whether on or near the premises or otherwise.
5. Tenant, any member of the tenant’s household, or a guest or another person under the tenant’s control shall not engage in any illegal activity including prostitution as defined in A.R.S. 13-3211, criminal street gang activity as defined in A.R.S. 13-105 and 13-2308, threatening or intimidating as prohibited in A.R.S. 13-1202, assault as prohibited in A.R.S. 13-1203 including but not limited to the unlawful discharge of firearms, on or near the premises or any breach of the rental agreement that otherwise jeopardizes the health, safety and welfare of the landlord, his agent or other tenant or involving imminent or actual serious property damage, as defined in A.R.S. 33-2114(D)(3).
6. VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS SHALL BE A MATERIAL AND IRREPARABLE VIOLATION OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT AND GOOD CAUSE FOR IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF TENANCY. A single violation of any of the provisions of this added addendum shall be deemed a serious violation and a material and irreparable non-compliance. It is understood that a single violation shall be good cause for immediate termination of the rental agreement under A.R.S. 33-2114(D)(3), provided in A.R.S. 33-1485. Unless otherwise provided by law, proof of violation shall not require criminal conviction but shall be by a preponderance of the evidence.
7. In case of conflict between the provisions of the addendum and any other provisions of the rental agreement, the provision the addendum shall govern.
8. Tenant hereby authorizes Landlord to use all police generated reports as direct evidence in all eviction hearings and trials for violation of the Addendum.
9. This ADDENDUM is incorporated into the rental agreement executed or renewed this day between Landlord and Resident.
Park Name: _______________________________________
Park Manager: _____________________________________
International Crime Free Association
|Tim Zehring, Executive Director |
Feedback or Questions?
Send Email to Tim